Building a Better Experience
MC Northwest Builders
MC Northwest will be building homes in the Crawford Crossing Development in Turner, OR.
Crawford Crossing Standard Features List
- Custom knotty alder or rustic cherry shaker style stained
- Level 1 Slab Granite or level 1 quartz countertops with 4” slab
- Kitchen faucets with built-in spray attachment. Under-mount sink.
- Stainless steel appliances featuring gas cooking, dishwasher, and microwave.
- Luxury Vinyl Plank (LVP) floors in entry, kitchen & nook
- Carpet in great room
- 3 way sheet rock window surrounds
- Painted woodwork
- Gas Fireplace with Tile surround and mantel
- Oil rubbed bronze or brushed nickel light fixtures, plumbing fixtures, and door hardware
- Luxury Vinyl Plank floors with Laminate counters and 4” tile back splash
- Master Bath: Tile shower walls with fiberglass floor pan/ corner bench/two corner shelves.
- Master Bath: Laminate counters w/4” tile backsplash
- Master Bath: Glass shower door and LVP floors
- Second Bath and Half Bath: LVP floors with Laminate counter w/4” tile backsplash
- 2 or 3 car garages with openers
- Lifetime Warranty Vinyl windows
- Architectural comp roof and Composite Siding
- Gas Water Heater
- Front yard landscaping with sprinklers, sod, bark border with plants. Backyard landscaping to include sprinklers, sod and bark border. Additional landscaping or changes can be contracted directly with landscaper.
- Fencing: Lake lots will have 4’ black chain-link along lakeside with 6’ cedar side and front fencing and one 3’ gate. Non-lake lots will have 6’ cedar fencing and one 3’ gate.
- High efficiency gas furnace with A/C
- Wrapped Masonry accents on garage walls and lower half of front porch posts.
Homes For Sale
- Lot 132/5260 Ava St SE, 2533 sf (sold)
- Lot 133/5320 Ava St SE, 2025 sf (sold)
- Lot 140/5319 Jacob St SE, 2156 sf (sold)
- Lot 152/5455 Jensen St SE, 2304 sf (sold)
- Lot 155/5473 Jensen St SE, 2203 sf (sold)